YouTube end Screen video Template | Photoshop 2021 tutorial | End Video | WeeklyTekk
End screens can be added to the last 5–20 seconds of a video. You can use them to promote other videos, encourage viewers to subscribe, and more.
• Your video has to be at least 25 seconds long to have an end screen.
• Other interactive elements, like card teasers and video watermarks, are suppressed during the end screen.
• End screens aren’t available for videos set as made for kids.
Add an end screen
1. Sign in to YouTube Studio.
2. From the left menu, select Content.
3. Click the video you’d like to edit.
4. From the left menu, select Editor.
5. Click Add element to choose your end screen. You can add up to 4 end screen elements.
6. Click SAVE.
If you select a video element, you can choose to display your most recent upload, best for viewer, or a specific video. If you select a channel element, you must add a custom message. You can also add and customize end screens while uploading a new video.
Customize an end screen
Elements are the pieces of content that you add to your end screen. There are many ways to customize the elements in your end screen. You can apply templates, change the timing of your elements, and decide where elements should show on your video.
like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WeeklyTekk/
#endScreenVideo #EndScreenTemplate #2021 #Tutorial