Tiny Planet 2 Minutes Photoshop Tutorial
In this Photoshop tutorial video, you will learn How to create Tiny Planet in just 1 minute and 30 seconds.
If you have any comment, question or suggestion, feel free to drop comment at below.
Don’t forget to leave a like or share if you find this tutorial helpful!
like my page at https://www.facebook.com/mageeec/
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Double click background layer & change to layer 1.
2. Go Image – Image Size – change the lower pixel pts same with higher pixel pts, so it will become square shape.
3. Ctrl T – right click and flip vertical.
4. Filter – Distort – Polar Coordinates, make sure rectangle to polar and click ok.
5. Crop off the extra part. Hold shift alt to make sure tiny planet stay in the center.
6. Use rectangular Marquee Tool select the awkward part, right click and feather, about 5px will do.
7. Filter – Blur – motion Blur, angle 0, distance just make the effect just nice for the picture.
8. Ctrl T, flip vertical, so the main building will be on the top.
9. now drag your model to the tiny planet, adjust the size and drop shadow.
Adobe Photoshop – Create anything you can imagine. Anywhere you are.
The world’s best imaging and design app is at the core of almost every creative project. Work across desktop and mobile devices to create and enhance your photographs, website and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos and more.