Time-lapse video tutorial: Refining the duration and frame rate | lynda.com
In this tutorial, learn how to adjust the duration and frame rate of your time-lapse sequence in Premiere Pro. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/After-Effects-tutorials/Creating-Time-Lapse-Video/137903-2.html?utm_campaign=9H10SQMhEyc&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube.
This tutorial is a single movie from the Creating Time-Lapse Video course presented by lynda.com author Rich Harrington. The complete course is 3 hours and 27 minutes. Get on-location tips and post-production techniques to speed up time and create compelling visual effects with time-lapse photography.
1. What Is Time-Lapse Photography?
2. Technical Essentials
3. Equipment: What You’ll Need and Might Want
4. Choosing a Shooting Format
5. A Better Timeline Panel
6. The Exposure Triangle in Depth
7. Using a Slider
8. Shooting Time Lapse on a Smartphone or Tablet
9. Managing Data from a Time-Lapse Shoot
10. Organizing the Images for Post
11. Developing the Images for Post
12. Assembling a Time-Lapse Movie with Adobe Photoshop
13. Assembling a Time-Lapse Movie with Adobe After Effects
14. Assembling a Time-Lapse Movie with Adobe Premiere Pro
15. Assembling a Time-Lapse Movie with Apple Final Cut Pro X
Likes: 73 – Views: 16703