Time-lapse video tutorial: Basic moves on a slider | lynda.com
In this tutorial explore the basics of working with a Kessler camera slider in order to shoot time-lapse photography. Topics include setting the shoot’s start and end points, adjusting the axis of the camera, and tips for keeping flicker out of your shots, including engaging the mirror lock-up and turning of noise reduction. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/After-Effects-tutorials/Creating-Time-Lapse-Video/137903-2.html?utm_campaign=GSCGoZn8_Zo&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube.
This tutorial is a single movie from the Creating Time-Lapse Video course presented by lynda.com author Rich Harrington. The complete course is 3 hours and 27 minutes. Get on-location tips and post-production techniques to speed up time and create compelling visual effects with time-lapse photography.
1. What Is Time-Lapse Photography?
2. Technical Essentials
3. Equipment: What You’ll Need and Might Want
4. Choosing a Shooting Format
5. A Better Timeline Panel
6. The Exposure Triangle in Depth
7. Using a Slider
8. Shooting Time Lapse on a Smartphone or Tablet
9. Managing Data from a Time-Lapse Shoot
10. Organizing the Images for Post
11. Developing the Images for Post
12. Assembling a Time-Lapse Movie with Adobe Photoshop
13. Assembling a Time-Lapse Movie with Adobe After Effects
14. Assembling a Time-Lapse Movie with Adobe Premiere Pro
15. Assembling a Time-Lapse Movie with Apple Final Cut Pro X
Likes: 48 – Views: 19957