Time Lapse Edit in Adobe After Effects [Tutorial] [HD 1080p]
Project files: [No longer available due to bandwidth restrictions]
Quick and easy tutorial on how to edit your time lapses together. In this tutorial we will look at how to import your time lapse pictures and edit them in Adobe After Effects. We will cover:
– Time remapping
– Resizing your footage to 1080p resolution
– Basic colour grading of your footage
– Creating basic crop marks for that cinematic feel
– Creating a basic vignette around your footage
– Animating a simple camera move within After Effects
I used a Canon 600D DSLR camera with a Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 wide angle lens to shoot the time lapse. The following settings were used:
Shutter speed: 1/60
Resolution: 1920×1280 [S2 setting on Canon DSLRs]
The pictures were taken using an intervalometer with an interval of 3 seconds for a total duration of around 45 minutes.
Feel free to leave a comment below and subscribe for more!
Likes: 1082 – Views: 150240