Text Outline Animation Effect – Adobe After Effects (EASY)
Hey guys, In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a text outline animation effect using adobe after effects. This is an easy tutorial even beginners can follow.
Thank you so much for 500 subscribers
Text outline effect:
1. Create a new composition and add new text.
2. Change color of text into the stroke and if you want you can increase your stroke as shown in the video.
3. Go to your text and right click – create shapes from the text.
4. Select your shape layer then go to add- trim paths.
5. At beginning set keyframe for trim paths 100 and go few frames set keyframe 0 and press f9 to smoothen the animation.
6. That’s it…
Is this video helpful? Let me know in the comment section
Never miss an upload: https://www.youtube.com/anoopteam/?sub_confirmation=1
Thanks for watching!