Subpectoral Biceps Tenodesis
3D Animation created for Arthrex to illustrate key aspects of the Subpectoral Biceps Tenodesis in which the long head biceps is reattached to the intertubercular groove of the humerus, using a minimally invasive arthroscopic technique.
The animation is presented in a ‘neat’ format, without audio or text overlays.
3D Animation processes include:
– Laser Scanning / Next Engine
– Point Cloud Editing / RapidForm (Geomagic Design X)
– Retopology / Topogun
– CAD model conversion / Rhinoceros 3D
– 3D Modeling / Lightwave
– Sculpting / Zbrush
– Textures / Photoshop
– Animation / 3D Studio Max & Lightwave
– Rendering / Vray
– Compositing / After Effects