Simple & Quickest Way To Do Typewriter Text Effect – After Effects (No Expressions Needed)
Hey guys, In this tutorial you will learn simple & quickest way to do typewriter text effect in Adobe After Effects. This is an easy tutorial even beginners can follow.
Typewriter text effect:
1. create a new comp and type text using type tool.
2. Under text layer select – animate – character offset.
3. In animator 1 select add – property – opacity decrease to 0
4. select range selector set a keyframe for start at the beginning and at the end set keyframe 100.
5. Go to advanced and change smoothness to 0.
6. That’s it…
Is this video helpful? Let me know in the comment section
Never miss an upload: https://www.youtube.com/anoopteam/?sub_confirmation=1
Track: Disfigure – Blank (HYLO Remix) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Free Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/BlankRemixYO
Thanks for watching!