Simple Astro Photo Processing in Photoshop CS5
This is a snippet from the Night Photography 150 Webinar held recently at Events.StarCircleAcademy.com.
It demonstrates the following:
1. How to noise reduce files using “stacks” in photoshop.
2. How lighten night sky images by using auto alignment and stacking.
3. Normal and Screen layering in Photoshop.
4. Using a simple adjustment Curve to darken an image and increase contrast in the Mid tones.
5. Use the “Healing” tool both free-hand and constrained to straight lines.
6. Create an image of the Milky Way from an URBAN environment.
7. Provide tips about other uses for this technique.
If you want to join the next webinar on this topic, see here:
Or for general tips on Night Photography, check out the http://blog.StarCircleAcademy.com