Premiere Pro tutorial: Using Neat Video | lynda.com
In this tutorial, explore the Neat Video plugin. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/Premiere-Pro-tutorials/Fixing-Video-Exposure-Problems-Premiere-Pro-CC/171726-2.html?utm_campaign=zyN6DcTkPW4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=youtube-earned.
This is a single movie from the Fixing Video Exposure Problems in Premiere Pro CC course by lynda.com author Rich Harrington. The complete course is 2 hours and 17 minutes and shows how to fix contrast, color, noise and other problems in your footage with Premiere Pro CC.
Course Table of Contents:
1. Evaluating and Adjusting Images
2. Working with Adjust Effects
3. Using Color Correction Effects to Fix Exposure and Tone
4. Controlling Noise and Grain
5. Keyframing Effects
6. Toning a Background
7. Using Blend Modes to Improve Footage
8. Working with Raw Video
9. Legalizing for Broadcast