Premiere Pro tutorial: Higher quality encodes with variable bitrate encoding | lynda.com
When you need a video project prepared with the best quality, turn to the variable bitrate encoding method. This tutorial shows how to take advantage of variable bitrating encoding in Adobe Media Encoder. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/Premiere-Pro-tutorials/Premiere-Pro-Guru-Outputs-Media-Encoder/149702-2.html?utm_campaign=ba6hYY5G90o&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube.
This tutorial is a single movie from the Premiere Pro Guru: Outputs and Media Encoder course presented by lynda.com author Jason Osder. The complete course is 2 hours and 37 minutes and shows how to export video in a variety of formats, from Blu-ray to mobile devices, with Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder.
1. Essential Concepts and Terminology for Professional Compression
2. Accessing Adobe Media Encoder
3. Plan and Execute: Export Workflows
4. Adobe Premiere Pro Working with Photoshop
5. Encoding for Portable Devices
6. Encoding for Web Video
7. Encoding for Disc-Based Media
8. Other Export Workflows
9. Custom Settings and Automation