Photoshop Tutorial – Text effects with shadow and strokes
Welcome the best and the biggest collection of website templates online.
Learn to design awesome text effect with stylish shadow , bevel and boss on stroke of text. Subscribe us for more Photoshop tutorials
What you will learn in this tutorial.
1. How to give shadow with text.
2. Bevel and emboss effect on text stroke.
3. duplicate text layer and align both layers in such a way that its creating nice text effect.
Where you can use this effect
1. in games banner designing
2. in Movies poster designing
3. in Typography banner design
Connect with us :
Website : http://tutorialwebdesign.com/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/tutorialweb
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/+Tutorialwebdesign/posts
How to achieve this text effects.
1. Type your text. set the font size .
2. Duplicate the layer. Give black color to the bottom layer.
3. Add drop shadow and stroke as per instructions given in video.
4. Select the upper text layer.
5. Select Stroke emboss from bevel and emboss options.
6. Give outside stroke and inner shadow.
7. Subscribe our channel for more tutorials.