Photoshop Trick to Repair Light Polluted Skies
This video is brought to you by StarCircleAcademy.com. It demonstrates how to fix the “brown crud” of light polluted skies using levels. This is one of many topics that was covered in a Photoshop for Night Photography webinar (http://events.starcircleacademy.com/events/62535902)
See http://starcircleacademy.com for more tips!
Topics Covered Include:
1. When to do noise reduction.
2. Controlling Bright (or dark) sections of a scene using layers and masking
3. Removing Orange or Brown light polluted skies using Levels
4. Using curves to selectively change brightness or contrast.
5. Some tips on when to sharpen images – selecting the correct options when downsizing an image.
6. Creating and reusing a “pre-set” level adjustment.
If you have comments or questions, we’d love to hear them. Meanwhile, if this was helpful to you, please LIKE us on Facebook, tweet us, Pinterest…