Logo Design Masterclass Learn Logo Design + Illustrator
Logo Design Masterclass: Learn Logo Design and Illustrator
Learn logo design by applying principles and techniques in Adobe Illustrator CC and Dimension CC. For beginners + more.
What you’ll learn:
Apply the qualities of effective logo design in Adobe Illustrator
Brainstorm logo designs using freewriting, mindmapping, and word association
Sketch logo designs using pen/pencil and paper
Apply logo design principles
Produce quality logo designs
Write logo design creative briefs
Implement what a logo design client wants in a logo design
Find work in logo design by creating a portfolio
Apply effective color in logo design
Use Adobe Illustrator to design, create, and export quality logos in various formats
Use Adobe Dimension to design logo concepts on products and in 3D scenes.
Would you like to become a professional logo designer and create beautiful, relevant, distinct, and memorable logo designs? Do you want to gain insight into the lucrative and fun industry of logo design? In this value-packed course, you will learn how to become a professional logo designer. Learn about logo design principles by looking at corporate logos and student logos, and then apply those principles in your own logo design work. You’ll gain valuable insight into logo design and the logo design industry.
This course guides you in the process of brainstorming, sketching, and designing logos after meeting with a client. You will also learn about logo design creative briefs and contracting, as well as the importance of creating a logo design portfolio.
You will learn various Illustrator techniques to create high-quality, beautiful logos.
Who this course is for:
Students who want to learn about logo design and Adobe Illustrator should take this course.
Students who want to produce quality logos by applying effective design principles and best practices should take this course.
This course is meant for people who want to design logos and get paid for it.
This course is intended for people who want to establish or expand their logo design skills.
This course is NOT meant for logo designers who are already experts in logo design and Illustrator
Students will need pen/pencil and paper for sketching part of the course, and they will need a copy of Adobe Illustrator for the logo design production part of the course. Creative Cloud version is preferred, but previous versions should work for most lessons.
1. The Exciting and Creative World of Logo Design 00:00:00
2. Discussing and Contracting a Logo with a Client and Conducting Research 00:23:13
3. Brainstorming and Formulating Logo Ideas 01:14:15
4. Getting Started in Illustrator 01:28:44
5. Drawing and Editing Shapes in Illustrator 02:04:48
6. Working with Text in Illustrator 02:44:34
7. Using the Tools in Illustrator 03:17:48
8. Mastering Illustrator Workflows and Functions 04:01:55
9. Printing, Saving, and Exporting in Illustrator 04:30:03
10. Creating and Finalizing a Logo for a Client in Illustrator 04:34:29
11. How to Find Logo Design Clients and Build Your Portfolio 05:28:43
12. Even More Ways to Create Impactful Logos in Illustrator 05:39:57
13. Course Conclusion 06:24:50