LIGHT TEXT EFFECT IN PHOTOSHOP | TEXT MANIPULATION | PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL
Learn how to create this see through light text effect in Photoshop | Light see through text effect in Photoshop | Light text effect in Photoshop | Text manipulation in Photoshop | Text effect in Photoshop | Photoshop effect | Photoshop tutorial | Photoshop CS6 | Photoshop CC
Stock image download link :-
Bebas neue font download link :-
Music credits :-
Steps on how to create a see through light text effect in Photoshop :-
1. So the first step is to create a duplicate of the image by press CTRL + J and then hide the duplicate layer by clicking on the eye icon and then make the background layer active.
2. Now select the Horizontal type tool and then select any font of your choice and set it’s appropriate font size and then set it’s color as white and after that using the font tool drag and type in your text and then place it properly using the move tool and then scale it if you want to by pressing CTRL + T and after that right click on the text layer and select Rasterize layer over there.
3. Now press CTRL + J to create duplicate of the text layer and then make the original text layer active and then press CTRL + T and then right click on the text and select flip vertical and then using the move tool move the text at the bottom as if like a shadow and then right click and then select perspective over there and then drag from the left bottom corner to the left and then again right click and select free transform and then reduce the height of the flipped text.
4. Now make the background layer active and then click on create new fill or adjustment layer icon and select Hue/Saturation over there and then reduce the saturation to -35 and then again click on create new fill or adjustment layer icon and select Exposure over there and then keep the exposure between -2 to -4.
5. And now make the layer 1 active and unhide it by clicking on the eye icon and then right click on the layer and select Create clipping mask over there and then hide the original text layer by clicking on the eye icon and then make the duplicate text layer active.
6. After that click on the Add layer style icon and select Blending options over there and then select Stroke over there and then set the following :- Size : 3px , Blend mode : Normal , Color : white , Position : Outside , Then click on Outer glow and set the following options :- Blend mode : Soft light , Opacity : 100% , Color : White , size : 250px and after that click on Inner glow and set the following options :- Blend mode : Overlay , Opacity : 100% , Color : White , size : 250px and then click on Ok.
7. Now make the duplicate text layer active and unhide it by clicking on the eye icon and then change it’s blend mode to Overlay and then click on Add layer mask icon and then make the foreground color as white and background color black and then select the gradient tool and gradient as Foreground to Background and then drag from top of the text to the bottom of the text which will give you a perfect shadow effect.
So this will give you your perfect see through light text effect in Photoshop!
So that’s it guys!
So now if you guys liked the video then hit the like button also share it to the ones who might be interested in such videos!
And subscribe to the channel for more videos on Photoshop :-
Thanks for watching!
Social media links :
1. Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/deepshah37/
2. Facebook page :- https://www.facebook.com/Deep-Shah-123817734988736