Importing and Exporting Image Sequences – After Effects Tutorial
In this tutorial I will demonstrate how to use high dynamic range image sequences to render movies, and talk about why image sequences can be awesome to use for high-quality movie rendering.
JPEG 2000 (j2k) for After Effects
See 3:38 for jpeg 2000 (fnordware j2k) render settings!
Download the image sequence example files here:
Torrent (faster): http://www.synaptictracker.com/download.php?id=cf8d13cfd10331d95e39ba70d8a8d86cad5cb374&f=Image+Sequence+AE+samples.zip.torrent
First, I’ll show you how to render your movie into an image sequence.
Next, I’ll show you how to import an image sequence into a movie, and I’ll use time lapse photographs as an example.
Benefits of Image sequences:
– reduce the chance of encountering errors
– multi-machine rendering (render farm)
– high color depth (16bit and 32bit video)
– more quality and format flexibility…
– I didn’t mention Alpha channels in this video, but Alpha ftw.
See more of my videos on
Likes: 308 – Views: 55943