Illustrator: How to Use Dynamic Symbols (Video Tutorial)
In this “Three Minutes Max” video, Laura Coyle demonstrates how to convert legacy static symbols to Illustrator’s newer dynamic symbols. She then shows how easy it is to make changes to individual symbols as well as global changes.
Three Minutes Max comes from a fun—yet very competitive—session at our annual CreativePro Week conference. Speakers have three minutes to wow the audience with the tip and win a prize for a lucky conference attendee. To find out how to attend this incredible, information-packed week, check out http://CreativeProWeek.com.
New videos every week!
🔌 CONNECT WITH US
CreativePro is the essential resource for design professionals. If you use InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, PowerPoint, or other professional design tools, you need to become a CreativePro member!
• Access to thousands of valuable tutorial and tip articles
• Downloadable resources including templates, fonts, scripts, design assets, cheat sheets, ebooks, and more
• 12 monthly issues of CreativePro Magazine, filled with practical, real-world tutorials written by experts
• CreativePro Weekly and InDesign Tip of the Week newsletters
• Discounts on events and books
⭐️Sign up now:
🔔 Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more tips
💡Sign up to receive the InDesign Tip of the Week newsletter
🚀 Increase your productivity by attending a CreativePro Event
🤯 Learn mind-blowing tips, techniques, and best practices at CreativePro Week
👉 Visit our website