Illustrator CC tutorial: Increasing the resolution of your web art | lynda.com
Inside the Save for Web dialog box, you have the ability to scale your artwork to any pixel dimensions you want in Illustrator. Find out how in this tutorial. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/Illustrator-tutorials/Illustrator-CC-One-One-Intermediate/124101-2.html?utm_campaign=wC0eP25jurs&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube.
This tutorial is a single movie from the Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate course presented by lynda.com author Deke McClelland. The complete course is 11 hours and 38 minutes and shows how to take advantage of the next level of dynamic features in Adobe Illustrator CC.
11. Layers and Groups
12. Swatches and Stacking Order
13. Strokes, Dashes, and Arrows
14. Gradients and the Gradient Tool
15. Seamlessly Repeating Patterns
16. Align and Distribute
17. Pathfinder Operations
18. Live Paint and Interlocking Paths
19. Placing Photoshop Images
20. Printing a Document
21. Saving for the Web (and PowerPoint)