ICE Text With Shiny Effect – Premiere Pro Tutorial
In this video, I am going to show you how to create an ice text with a shiny effect using adobe premiere pro.
Ice text with shiny effect
1. Create a copy of your video and add bevel alpha, track matte key and lightning effect.
2. Using legacy title add text then drag it in your timeline.
3. Select Copy of your video and change track matte key none to your title(Video 3).
4. Change bevel alpha to 1 then go to lightning effects and adjust as shown in the video.
5. Create a mask as shown in the video.
6. That’s it
Is this video helpful? Let me know in the comment section
Metallic Light Shine Text Effect: http://y2u.be/A085YSOjgLM
Pixel Text With Wave Effect: http://y2u.be/_l7ATcN7kJg
Linear Line Masking Transition: http://y2u.be/TH3pksOaLKc
Never miss an upload: https://www.youtube.com/anoopteam/?su…
District 19 by tubebackr https://soundcloud.com/tubebackr
Creative Commons — Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported — CC BY-ND 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/district-19
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/e4u4vGpuoQM
Thanks for watching!