How to prepare and import Adobe Illustrator files into After Effects | Video Tutorial
Hey you creative, check this out and learn how to prepare and import
Adobe Illustrator files into After Effects.
01. Inside Illustrator, ungroup all sub-layers.
02. Release to layers (sequence).
03. Inside After Effects import the Illustrator file.
04. Import as: composition – retain layer sizes.
05. Create shapes from vector layers.
Work smart and fast.
Avoid all that process with Overlord by Battle Axe.
Overlord is a set of two panels that, when both open, create a portal
between Illustrator and After Effects.
Try both techniques.
Join the community:
Build your story!
Likes: 2 – Views: 8