How to Make Titles On-Brand in Premiere Rush | Adobe Creative Cloud
Add eye-catching text to your video and easily customize the size, color, and graphics to make it look professional.
Start from scratch, or download practice files [https://learndownload.adobe.com/pub/learn/premiere-rush/titles-onbrand_file.zip] for a head start. Steps below.
1. Create a new project in Premiere Rush (File – New – Project).
Tip: You can also click Create New Project.
2. Import a video: Use the panel on the left (i.e., “Local”, “Cloud”, “Favorites”) and locate the video clip you’d like to use. Click on the video thumbnail, then click “Create” to import the clip and start your project.
3. Drag the blue playhead to the point on the timeline where you’d like to add the title.
4. Choose a Title style: Click the Titles (T) icon on the right. Scroll through the Title templates, then drag the one you like to the timeline. Drag the Title on the video clip to place it into the desired position.
5. Edit the Title text: Drag the blue playhead until you can see the Title and Subtitle text over the video preview. Select the text and replace it with your own.
6. Customize the text: Select the text and change the text properties such as Font, Size, or Character and Line Spacing.
Tip: To choose from additional fonts, click the cloud icon next to Add Adobe Fonts from the Fonts drop down to open the Adobe Fonts service in a web browser. Then, search for the font you like and choose Activate fonts. Once the font syncs, it will be available in the Font listing in Premiere Rush.
7. Customize the shape: Expand the Shape panel on the right side. Double-click and hold the Eye Dropper tool and pick a color from the video clip. Adjust the Angle, Distance, and other settings as desired. Adjust the Shadow properties in a similar fashion, or click the checkbox to remove it altogether.
Tip: Some Title templates consist of multiple shapes. Each shape has its own drop down so you can modify them separately.
That’s it! Play your sequence to see the complete movie title.
Learn more in Premiere Rush: https://adobe.ly/2ThaYBx
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest ideas into your greatest work across your desktop and mobile devices.