How To Export Your Artwork For Web in Adobe Illustrator | Explained Tutorial | Aifolio
HELLO ONCE MORE!
This is a quick Adobe Illustrator tutorial in which I will show you how you can easily Export Your Artwork For Web in PNG or JPEG in Adobe Illustrator.
In this, I will show you how you can easily save your artwork for the web in adobe illustrator.
So what is Save For Web?
Save For Web is a nifty feature of later editions of Adobe Photoshop that allows us to compromise in a better way with size and quality in order to retain a decent looking JPEG, PNG, or GIF. It does this by reducing the quality and stripping out unnecessary metadata.
HOPE YOU FIND THIS HELPFUL 😃
FOLLOW @aifolio FOR MORE
Step by Step.
Essentially you’re ready to rock.
Final Instagram Post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHajmwfAB1n/
1. Bandicam: https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/
1. Adobe Premiere Pro: https://www.adobe.com/in/creativeclou…
2. Filmora: https://filmora.wondershare.com/video-editor/video-editor-download.html
3. After Effect: https://www.adobe.com/in/products/aftereffects/free-trial-download.html
1. Website: http://www.aifolio.in
2. Facebook https://www.facebook.com/aifolia9/
3. Instagram https://www.instagram.com/aifolio/
4. Twitter: https://twitter.com/aifolio?s=20
5. Adobe Stock: https://stock.adobe.com/contributor/208599404/aifolio
Thank you for being here! I hope you find this how you can easily Export Your Artwork For Web in PNG or JPEG in Adobe Illustrator tutorial useful and learn something new today. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to ask/tell in the comment section below.
Likes: 11 – Views: 23