How to Create a Water Wave Type or Water Splash Text Effect – Adobe Premiere Pro
Hey guys, In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a water wave type or water splash text effect in adobe premiere pro. I got some video projects to work for past week that’s why I can’t upload videos on past week. With that been said How Y’all doing??
Water wave type or water splash text effect:
1. Drag your video into your timeline and add a new title.
2. Go to effects and drag turbulent displace to your title.
3. Go to effects control and adjust it as shown in the video.
4. After finishing with adjusting turbulent displace go to opacity and adjust as shown in the video.
5. If you want you to change text blend mode to overlay.
6. That’s it.
Is this video helpful? Let me know in the comment section
Simple & Fast | Color Change Effect : https://goo.gl/ortsRW
Color Change Effect in any Videos : https://goo.gl/fG2Jio
Isolate Color & Vignette effect : https://goo.gl/3rgnBN
Never miss an upload: https://www.youtube.com/anoopteam/?sub_confirmation=1
Thanks for watching!