Episode 6 – The Timeline or Sequence Window – Tutorial for Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015
Likes: 454 – Views: 65698
In this episode we cover the following:
– Many ways to create timeline.
– Timeline settings and clip settings (DSLR vs. RED)
– Placing different resolutions in different timelines.
– Close Sequence windows and re-open.
– Sequence playback and playhead.
– Stacked video clips and clip priority.
– Play controls. JKL, frame advance. Up, down, side arrows. Home, end.
– Zoom in and out.
– Track height, manual and shortcut. Mouse scroll and keyboard shortcuts.
– Activating and assigning tracks.
– Show Through Edits.
Adobe Premiere Pro,Software (Industry),Adobe Systems (Award Winner),Project,Effects,After,Industry (Organization Sector),Episode,2015,creative cloud,cc,Episode Part,tutorial,project,setup,Setup (Film),Film (Media Genre),Windows,Series