[EN] basic photo processing for beginners in darktable 3.6
The bare minimum to begin #retouching in #darktable 3.6 : essential modules and minimalist workflow, to deal with 80 % of cases.
The same video in French : https://youtu.be/0AkRL84WPm0
I am Aurélien Pierre, full-stack #photographer and #darktable developer. I work on improving workflows for #photography and I do research and development in #image #processing.
– Retribute my work in development and education (donations) : https://en.liberapay.com/aurelienpierre/
– See my photos : https://photo.aurelienpierre.com/en/journal/
– Buy my prints : https://photo.aurelienpierre.com/en/boutique/
– Commission me to realize your portraits : https://photo.aurelienpierre.com/en/services/
– Book a private lesson of retouching with darktable : https://photo.aurelienpierre.com/en/cours-particuliers-de-retouche-sous-darktable/
This video has been recorded in HD 1080p at 10 images/second with mono sound in order to save up to 5 % bandwidth and 35 % of computing power to decode, compared to an average video (HD 1080p, 30 i/s, stereo). Video streaming has a major and increasing impact on environment, consume it responsibly.