Create a 3D Text Wallpaper in Cinema 4D – TUTORIAL
Check out my latest upload here!
In this video I will be showing how to create a 3D text Wallpaper just like mine on my desktop. I will show how to add a cool background and effects in After Effects after the render in Cinema 4D. But you’ll need the “Optical Flares Plug-in” from VideoCopilot.net to do so.
☄️ CreatorGalaxy Store – http://bit.ly/creatorgalaxy
Tuesday – Tip Trick Tuesday
Wednesday – Whatever Wednesdays (Random uploads)
Friday – Filmmaking Fridays
♦ My Gear:
♦ Popular Playlists:
– Adobe After Effects Tutorials http://bit.ly/2dxxoil
– Adobe Premiere Pro Tutorials http://bit.ly/2cYW252
– Maxon Cinema 4D Tutorials http://bit.ly/2dDBSQx
– Hardware reviews http://bit.ly/2dxwO4q
– News & Updates http://bit.ly/2dAciwF
– Speed Art http://bit.ly/2dxwZwu
Be sure to leave a comment and to check out my channel! I have a lot more videos.
Let’s start creating!
Host & Creator