Cinema 4D and After Effects Tutorial – Creating 3D Isometric Animations
In this tutorial you’ll learn how to create 3D isometric style animations inside of both Cinema 4D and After Effects!
Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoy this tutorial & check out more tutorials at http://www.eyedesyn.com
New to 3D? Watch my FREE Cinema 4D Lite for the 2D Animator series! http://eyedesyn.com/cinema4d-lite
Got an idea for a tutorial you’d like to see? Contact me here:
Check out my other tutorials at http://www.eyedesyn.com
Creating Isometric Animations in Cinema 4D and After Effects Topics Include:
• Easily creating a maze using a Maze Generator Website (http://www.mazegenerator.net/)
• Differences between Isometric and Parallel cameras in Cinema 4D
• Creating an Isometric Camera inside of Cinema 4D that is compatible with compositing elements in After Effects using Cineware
• Using Cineware to composite 3D elements with 3D layers in After Effects
• Learning how to create an Isometric Camera completely inside of After Effects
• Using Extruded Shape Layers in After Effects using the Cinema 4D Renderer
• Tip and tricks for creating an animation using an Isometric Camera
If you have any questions about Creating Isometric Animations in Cinema 4D and After Effects , post them in the comments section! If you create any isometric style animations using this technique, be sure to share it with me!
Thanks for watching!
To get alerted for future live design casts & get sneak peeks at new tutorials before anyone else, sign up for the Eyedesyn Newsletter: bit.ly/1e22BRG
Likes: 563 – Views: 39196