After Effects Tutorial – Tips for Compositing Cinema 4D Renders into Footage
In this tutorial you’ll learn a few tips and tricks to help composite Cinema 4D 3D renders into footage using Adobe After Effects!
Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoy this tutorial & check out more tutorials at http://www.eyedesyn.com
New to 3D? Watch my FREE Cinema 4D Lite for the 2D Animator series! http://eyedesyn.com/cinema4d-lite
Got an idea for a tutorial you’d like to see? Contact me here:
Check out my other tutorials at http://www.eyedesyn.com
Tips for Compositing Cinema 4D Renders into Footage in After Effects Topics Include:
• Quickly setting up our 3D object in Cinema 4D, matching lighting, camera view of our footage.
• Discussing imperfections you may find in video footage and how to apply those imperfections to your 3D footage
• Color correcting your 3D render to match the colors in your video footage
• Completing a full comp color grade to help unify the 3D render and footage
• Adding vignettes to lead a viewers eye to the hero of the scene
If you have any questions about Tips for Compositing Cinema 4D Renders into Footage in After Effects, post them in the comments section! If you create any composited characters using this technique, be sure to share it with me!
Share your work with me:
Tweets by eyedesyn
Thanks for watching!
This was recorded live on the Live Design Stream. To get alerted for future live design casts & get sneak peeks at new tutorials before anyone else, sign up for the Eyedesyn Newsletter: bit.ly/1e22BRG
Likes: 1454 – Views: 84981