After Effects Tutorial | How To Use Trim Paths And Layer Strokes To Animate Shape Layers Easily |
Welcome back to my another short new tutorial now on Shape Layers in After Effects. In this tutorial, you are going to learn about:
1. How to create Shape Layers directly in composition panel (not from Shape Layer tool)
2. How to add different groups for different shapes in Shape Layer
3. How to add Stroke and Trim Paths individually for each shape group
4. Usage of Blur, Curves And Glow effect to intensify your animation
5. Finally, applying Enable Time Remapping to reverse your animation after some part of your final animations
6. And many more…
So, why to wait?
Do watch this tutorial without any hesitation to learn new techniques in animating shapes with trim paths as well as using groups option.
Finally, please, don’t forget to like this video and subscribing my channel.
As I mentioned in this tutorial, here some details on how I have used Enable Time Remapping effect to reverse or shorten or lengthen our animation:
1. Select layer where you want to apply Enable Time Remapping
2. Right Click On the layer, Then click on Time in the menu. Then select Enable Time Remapping option from submenu.
3. When selected, it applies to keyframes by default – one at start and other at end of selected layer. (Say, they are 1st keyframe and 4th keyframe)
4. Go to the place where your current animation ends in Timeline.
5. Create a keyframe there. (Say it is 2nd keyframe)
6. Go to few frames further this keyframe and create one more keyframe (Say it is 3rd keyframe)
7. Go to the 4th keyframe (created in 3rd step above) and replace it with 1st keyframe.
8. Now totally we have 4 keyframes:
– 1st keyframe to 2nd keyframe : Our actual animation
– 2nd keyframe to 3rd keyframe : Stand still of last frame of our actual animation.
– 3rd keyframe to 4th keyframe – Reverse animation for our actual animation.
Enable Time Remapping is very useful for Lower Thirds where we have forward and reverse animation. This Remapping option saves us lot of time from doing reverse animation individually for each layer.
With Enable Time Remapping, we can also shorten and lengthen the animation by dragging all keyframes to a particular position in timeline.
That’s how folks, I use this option in my tutorials. Hope, I am more detailed on Time Remapping. If you have any queries, please send me in comments section.
Other After Effects and Premiere Tutorial links:
After Effects | Beautiful Monster Creation With Shape Layers | After Effects Tutorials | No Plugin
Abstract Colorful Video Transition Effects | After Effects Tutorial | Simple Animation | No Plugins
Clean Lower Thirds In After Effects | After Effects Tutorial | Simple Steps | No Plugins
#SreekanthGudesa #AfterEffects #AfterEffectsTutorials #ShapeLayers #GradientFill #MotionGraphics #Repeater
After Effects Tutorial | Amazing Animation With Echo | Must Watch Tutorial | No Plugin |
#SreekanthGudesa #YouTubeOpener #VideoTransition #AfterEffects #Ae #AfterEffectsTutorial
[Cinematic Title Effects With Masks – Easy After Effects Tutorial – No Plugin]
[How To Use TIME Expressions Easily on ROTATION || After Effects Tutorial || TELUGU || Part 2 ||]
[How to Use TIME In After Effects – Part 1 || AE Tutorials || Part 1 of TIME Expressions || No Plugin].
[How To Create Shaking WIGGLE Effect in After Effects Easily || After Effects Tutorial (No Plugin) ||]
[How To Create Continuous Loop in After Effects Easily || After Effects Tutorial (No Plugin) ||]
[Smooth And Easy Text Revealing Effect Without Mask – Premiere Pro Tutorial – No Plugins]
[How To Create 3D Cube Easily in After Effects -| Part 1 of 2 Tutorials | No Plugins Required |]
[Rotating Text Graphics – After Effects Tutorial – Free But Amazing Saber Plugin]
[Beautiful Abstract Particle Effect – After Effects Tutorial (No Plugins) – CC Particle World]
[Simple and Beautiful Curtain Opening Animations – After Effects Tutorials (No Plugins)]
[CANDY Text Animations – After Effects – Smooth Text Effects – After Effects Tutorials (No Plugins)]
[Smooth Text Animations – After Effects Tutorial – Text Tracking Tutorials (No Plugins)]
[Smooth Flying Logos Effect – After Effects Tutorial (No Plugins) – CC Particle World]
#SreekanthGudesa #AfterEffects #ShapeLayers #TrimPaths #Strokes #StrokeFill #Gradients #motiongraphics #strokeanimation