Adobe Photoshop For Absolute Beginners | Tutorial
New to Adobe Photoshop? In this tutorial I show you how to create and modify images in Adobe Photoshop!
1:34 Creating a New Project
2:00 The Interface
5:53 Working with Layers
8:58 How To Use Undo
16:14 Controlling Opacity with Layer Masks
19:31 Using Smart Objects
24:30 Working with Layer Styles
28:07 Working with Filters
30:17 Savings Your Files
1. First we will look at how you can create and set up your new projects.
2. Then we will cover the interface of Adobe Photoshop to understand all of the panels and tools that we have available to create our digital masterpiece!
3. Next we will get to the core of Adobe Photoshop – working with Layers. I will show you how to create, arrange, delete, blend and tweak your layers.
4. Then we will look at Layer Masks. Layer Masks gives you a powerful mechanism for controlling the opacity (transparency) of your layers in Adobe Photoshop.
5. Next we will cover Smart Objects, a way to ensure that you retain all of your image information even if you scale or transform your visual elements.
6. After that, we will look at how to apply Layer Styles. Layer Styles allow you to quickly apply effects and looks to your layers in Adobe Photoshop.
7. Finally we will look at how to apply effects and filters to your layers. And I will introduce you to the Liquify effect, which allows you to paint distortions onto your layers to correct or retouch your photos.
All comments and feedback welcome!
LIKE TO SUPPORT ME? (Affiliate Links 🙂
PATREON – https://www.patreon.com/surfacedstudio
MERCH – https://www.redbubble.com/people/surfacedstudio/shop
MY GEAR – https://www.amazon.com/shop/surfacedstudio
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD – http://bit.ly/2sjvyaA
HITFILM – http://bit.ly/2steXRz
WEBSITE – https://www.surfacedstudio.com
YOUTUBE – https://www.youtube.com/surfacedstudio
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/surfacedstudio
TWITTER – https://www.twitter.com/surfacedstudio
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/surfacedstudio
GOOGLE PLUS – http://plus.google.com/+SurfacedStudio
Video & Music – Copyright © 2018 Surfaced Studio