Adobe Lightroom Essentials Course Launch on BYOL.COM!
Get your first month at BYOL for $1 or your join for 1 year for $60!: https://BYOL.COM/BFYTCD
Watch the Lightroom Essentials Course on BYOL here: https://byol.com/LRLS22
Check out all of our Certificates here: https://byol.com/LRCERT
Get Adobe Lightroom Here: https://byol.com/LR22-AFF-LAUNCH
Get the Free Adobe Lightroom Cheatsheet: https://byol.com/LRELAUNCHCS
Join the Bring Your Own Laptop Facebook Group: https://byol.com/facebook
Follow me on Instagram: https://byol.com/instagram
Follow me on Twitter: https://byol.com/twitter
Join the LinkedIn Group: https://byol.com/linkedin
Follow me on TikTok: https://byol.com/tiktok
Hi, my name is Dan Scott and together, you and I are going to learn Adobe Lightroom.
What will students learn in this course?
• Best practices for white balance, temperature & color correction.
• Unlock the power of masking.
• You’ll cover all types of photography genres including Portrait, Landscape, Wedding, Night, Wildlife, Automotive, Event, Architectural, Drone, Travel, Product Food.
• You’ll know how to color grade like a professional, simple grades and then moving into distinctive powerful color grades to make your images really pop.
• You’ll retouch images, making skin smoother, eyes & teeth whiter. Make hair, eyes and lips standout in portraits.
• Learn how to remove parts of an image.
• Learn how to color grade videos.
• You’ll even learn when and how it might be appropriate to jump out to Adobe Photoshop.
• Do you have noisy, grainy images? After this course, you’ll know what tools and techniques to use to remove it.
• Learn how to add the noise, grunge & grain back in for a powerful visual statement.
• Need to work fast? You’ll learn where to find and how to use the best Presets, LUTS & Profiles.
• You’ll take your skills and apply your edits in bulk to a huge group of images all at once.
• Learn Lightroom’s amazing organizational abilities. Quickly sorting, comparing, searching, grading & backing up images.
• You’ll learn the best settings for printing your images and sharing on social media without losing details and how to package up a shoot and easily share with a client
What are the requirements for take this course?
• Adobe Lightroom CC Desktop (not Lightroom Classic)
• No prior knowledge or experience with Lightroom is required
• No prior knowledge or experience in Photography is required
Who is this course for?
• This course is really aimed at people new to photo editing software and photography in general. We’ll start right at the beginning and work our way through step by step.
• You might be using the biggest fanciest camera in the world or shooting on your phone that’s held together mostly with sellotape. It doesn’ matter, Lightroom is amazing for both.
#AdobeLightroom #Lightroom #PhotoEditing