Adding Links (Internal, External, Anchor, Overlays) – Anima for Adobe XD
In this video series, you will learn how to create High-Fidelity Prototypes and websites directly from Adobe XD using Anima. No code needed.
Download Anima App for Adobe XD: https://xd.adobelanding.com/en/xd-plugin-download/?pluginId=542412cd
Download Sample File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lglvhqrm173wlaw/Anima-XD%20prototype%20%5BFoodies%5D.xd?dl=0
Live Prototype Preview: https://anima-xd-foodies.animaapp.io/
Tutorial Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvftPKgDrSwYc6GMHB9OEE_PZjeAEmKcz
These tutorials will cover:
– How to Publish a website directly from Adobe XD using Anima.
– Creating links with Anima and Adobe XD’s native Triggers and Actions
– Creating Breakpoints to make your design look great on mobile, tablet and desktop devices
– Creating Forms and real Text Input with validation (email address, number, password, required field)
– Add Videos, GIFs, Lottie animation files to your design
– Embed Code such as a Google Map, a Chatbot, Analytics, or custom code
– Adding Hover effects and Entrance Animation that triggers on scroll
With Anima, designers can create High-Fidelity Prototype and websites right inside Adobe XD or Sketch.
Collaborating with High-Fidelity Prototypes helps designers to deliver real experiences, and build consensus across their team and organization.
Anima also converts Adobe XD and Sketch designs to HTML/CSS websites. Designers can host websites with Anima Cloud, or download the HTML/CSS code and self-host.
Visit AnimaApp.com for more details.
Join the community to share your thoughts and designs: fb.com/groups/animaapp