Abstract 3D Crystals – Adobe Illustrator Tutorial
Hey YouTube, hope you’re all doing well?
In this weeks Adobe Illustrator tutorial, I will be showing you how to create 3D Abstract Crystals in Adobe Illustrator. The technique i will be showing you involves creating simple black and white gradients over a global colour allowing you to alter the crystals look and feel. As always, if you’ve learned something new from this Adobe Illustrator tutorial or you have enjoyed this 3D Abstract Crystal tutorial, be sure to leave a like and comment as it really does help me out a lot!
If there’s any feedback you guys want to share then please feel free to let me know in the comments section below. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
– Completion Time: 19 Minutes
– Software: Adobe Illustrator
JOIN ME ON DISCORD
– Have a say in what videos are published
– Access to specific design resources and files
– See content before its published
– Access to richgfx discord channel
– Check me out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_richgfx/
– Follow me on Dribbble: https://dribbble.com/richard_carpenter
– Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/richard_carpent
– If you like photography: https://www.instagram.com/_richardcarpenter/
Atlantis by Scandinavianz https://soundcloud.com/scandinavianz
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/Nwh3cDjJ044
#Abstract #Crystals #AdobeIllustrator