3D Book – After Effects Tutorial (Filling Pages)
This second video tutorial for the “Custom 3D Book” template shows you how to add images to your book’s pages. Learn more at http://creationeffects.com/custom-3d-book.html.
To watch the first (main) tutorial, go to https://youtu.be/cjN6-lvUYmQ.
This template includes a custom story-book animation featuring an old-fashioned book opening up on a library table (music not included). Put your own video, text, or graphics content on the cover and individual pages inside. You have complete control over the look of the book and the turning of the cover and pages.
Or, create your own custom hardcover or paperback book animation from scratch using the included blank 3D book. Everything is customizable using convenient slider controls, from turning pages to the brightness of the lights. The following is a summary of this template’s features:
– One “blank 3D book” comp, and a “Storybook Intro” comp (as seen in the beginning of the demo video). The Story book animation includes a complete 3-dimensional environment with library walls and a 3D desk (complete and viewable from any angle)
– Includes five book cover textures and 22 paper textures to choose from.
– Book includes 20 pages (10 sheets) by default. Easily add as many pages as you need if you have a lot of content, or if you just want a “flipping through” effect.
– Customize the thickness of the book, allowing for a heavy novel, or a thin magazine.
– Customize the dimensions of the cover and pages.
– Automatic edge-curving of the pages realistically simulates the look of pages bending as you open the book and turn pages. The bend is customized using slider controls, and adjusts itself automatically depending on the location of your 3d camera, so the perspective always looks right.
– Pages shift automatically when opening the cover, just like a real book.
– Move, scale, and rotate the book using slider controls. Or, create unique tracking shots and flyovers using the 3D camera.
This template will work in CS5 and all later versions of After Effects. No plugins are needed. Music, fonts, and footage placeholders featured in the demo video are not included. The floral border designs and “Once Upon a Time” title are included. Only the 1st animation of the demo video (the story book opening) is included in the template. The other animations are not included. Camera layers are tricky – please be advised that experience and/or an understanding of 3D cameras in After Effects is needed to perform complex camera movements.
Likes: 1156 – Views: 242695